FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION, Arlington, VA / Washington, DC
Senior Management Analyst – Division of Finance, Corporate Management Control Branch, June 2013 – Present
Management Fellow – Division of Finance, Corporate Management Control Branch, April 2012 – June 2013
- Mitigated internal risks for new and ongoing agency-wide projects as part of a special operations team.
- Facilitated mapping of key processes to identify opportunities for increasing efficiency and security.
- Developed and implemented new metrics for measuring project performance and integrity.
UNITED STATES SMALL
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, Washington, DC
Management Fellow – Office of Credit Risk Mgt., Portfolio Analysis Team. June 2011 – April 2012
- Created high-risk indicators monitoring
report to enhance oversight of a multibillion-dollar loan portfolio.
- Created lender performance report
that integrates multiple databases to flag banks for examination and to select
an appropriate review level. Automated graphic report so examiners could
explain findings to banks.
- Created tool to evaluate lender
oversight programs by comparing corrective actions to lender performance.
- Represented team on an interoffice
working group to re-engineer SBA risk management processes.
& LANDMARKS FOUNDATION, Pittsburgh, PA
Stephen M. Lauble
Community Fellow/Real Estate Development Intern. May
2010 – June 2011
- Assessed financial and economic risk
for more than $3 million in potential investments.
- Designed database to track past and
future investments’ social and financial impact.
- Evaluated the impact of loan
program’s prior investments using GIS and contextual economic data.
- Managed a team to assess business
attraction and site redevelopment options for a major office complex.
OAKLAND PLANNING &
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, Pittsburgh, PA
Real Estate Intern. October 2009 – May 2010
- Created budgeting tools and
forecasting models to improve real estate portfolio’s financial performance.
- Used GIS to identify development
opportunities that address social need and leverage market strengths.
RHIZA LABS, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA
Projects Coordinator (final title). January
2009 – May 2010
- Developed strategic relationships
with foundation, nonprofit, and geospatial industry leaders at a start-up.
- Continuously improved product
branding, positioning and strategy, driving increased sales inquiries.
REESE, INC. d.b.a. AKOYA, Pittsburgh, PA
Associate. September 2008 – January 2009
- Improved the operations of public
and nonprofit agencies as part of a team of management consultants.
- Coordinated logistics to convene
building industry leaders for the DoE’s NetZero Energy Buildings events.
REINVESTMENT GROUP, Pittsburgh, PA
Coordinator (final title). February
2008 – September 2008
- Grew the capacity of community
groups by designing and implementing technical assistance programs.
ON COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, Pittsburgh, PA
Research Intern May 2007 –
- Compiled and analyzed economic and
financial data to attract businesses and site selectors to the region.
- Conducted foreign business
intelligence to identify businesses to target for international trade missions.
CONSULTING & STUDENT PROJECTS
Project Data Analysis and Mapping Project. January
2011 – July 2011
- Developed thematic series of maps to illustrate
racial and economic disparities in Pittsburgh’s East End.
LANDMARKS COMMUNITY CAPITAL CORPORATION, Pittsburgh,
of Strategic Plan (course: Strategic Planning). September 2010 – December 2010
- Led a team of 5 to develop a strategic plan
for Pittsburgh History & Landmarks’ community loan fund.
HOMEWOOD CHILDREN’S VILLAGE, Pittsburgh,
Urban Design Recommendations (course: Housing Policy). January
2010 – April 2010
- Led a team of 8 to develop urban design plan
for a human services and economic development initiative.
OAKLAND PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, Pittsburgh,
Redevelopment Project. March 2009
– September 2009
- Developed and deployed new WordPress-based
website and trained key staff on platform maintenance.