Government Administration | Washington D.C. Metro Area, US
I guide interdisciplinary teams to align priorities, untangle complexity, design solutions, and implement policy.
2012 - Present
Senior Management Analyst, Process Improvement / Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
– As an internal consultant, provided problem solving, facilitation, and project management to deploy strategic initiatives and improve core functions.
Presidential Management Fellow / US Small Business Administration
– Expanded entrepreneurs’ access to capital by developing streamlined origination procedures for government-guaranteed small business loans.
Stephen M. Lauble Community Fellow / Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation (PHLF)
– Preserved historic buildings and increased homeownership by launching a housing resource center offering workshops and referrals to services. – Designed methodology for evaluating the social impact of community real estate investment.
Real Estate Intern / Oakland Planning and Development Corporation
- Created budgeting tools and forecasting models to improve the financial performance of an affordable housing portfolio.
Special Projects Coordinator / Rhiza
(formerly Marketing Assistant)
– Studied software users to collect their stories. Used stories to develop keynote presentations, articles, newsletters, webcasts, and blog posts.
Associate Consultant / Akoya
- Improved the operations of public and nonprofit agencies as part of a team of management consultants.
Program Coordinator / Pittsburgh Community Reinvestment Group
- Grew the capacity of community groups by designing and implementing technical assistance programs.
Market Research Intern / Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Compiled and analyzed economic and financial data to attract businesses and site selectors to the Pittsburgh region.
Carnegie Mellon University
Public Policy and Management; Economic Development and Finance concentration
Activities: Smart Growth Club
University of Pittsburgh
Urban Studies (policy & planning), History (urban history) majors; Public Service minor